By Bob Herman IT Tropolis FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA -To organize your Inbox, use a similar concept as paper. First ask yourself: Do I really need to keep this email, or can I throw it away/delete it? Next ask yourself: Does it require action or am I keeping it only for historical/future reference? If keeping only for future reference, immediately move/file the email into a sub-folder (Customers > Customer A, Propects > Prospect A, Vendors > Vendor A). If email requires action, should you delegate; if so, delegate immediately and delete/or file email to a sub-folder. The only remaining items will be emails that require action by yourself. Now roll-up your sleeves and apply some elbow grease! Once action is complete, delete or file email into a sub-folder.
- Proud to announce we’ve been quoted in the news: How Office Technology Is Betraying Your Privacy
- Excited to have our Co-founder & President Quoted in the News: Cyber Security Predictions for 2018: The Top Experts Speak
- Password Security: 9 Tips for Safeguarding your Company’s Sensitive Data
- Our Co-founder & President Bob Herman quoted in the news (great job Bob!)
- Cybersecurity at the forefront of computer systems security