Technology for children at school depends on a few items, mainly the technology already used at your child’s school, age of child and budget. For example, my 7 year old son’s elementary school already has Apple TVs in many classrooms. Thus, an iPad makes most sense since students can easily display their iPad on the TVs, and they can collaborate & share knowledge through apps. On the other hand, older students that will need to do more writing/typing may want to have a device with a keyboard and a larger screen. Windows laptops are far more budget conscious for this purpose with sufficiently powered devices in the $350-$450 range.
- Proud to announce we’ve been quoted in the news: How Office Technology Is Betraying Your Privacy
- Excited to have our Co-founder & President Quoted in the News: Cyber Security Predictions for 2018: The Top Experts Speak
- Password Security: 9 Tips for Safeguarding your Company’s Sensitive Data
- Our Co-founder & President Bob Herman quoted in the news (great job Bob!)
- Cybersecurity at the forefront of computer systems security