About IT Tropolis
IT Tropolis takes pride in offering professional affordable IT services, including:
- Managed Services / Proactive Network Management with User Support
- Data Protection / Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Cloud Computing
- Electronic Medical Records Implementation (EMR) – Pocket Your HITECH Act Incentives
- Server Virtualization – Reduce Hardware Costs Significantly
- Remote Connectivity Design and Implementation
- System Upgrades – Need a 64-Bit Machine to Run Exchange 2010? No Problem
- Low Cost, Stable and Scalable Start-up Packages, Implemented Quickly
- Custom Application Development
- Digital Advertising Support Including SEO, PPC, Google Adwords Management, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads
- Cybersecurity / Computer Security / IT Security
Our Corporate Mission
IT Tropolis provides stable, fast and affordable systems and services to help our customers meet their strategic goals and succeed financially.
Our co-founder and president, Bob Herman, has (25) years professional working experience with a proven track record. After (15) years with large multinational corporations including GE and Asea Brown Boveri (ABB), Bob joined a small entrepreneurial start-up as Chief Technology Officer. The start-up blossomed into a mature successful company that grew to $50 MUSD annual revenues and subsequently sold to HSBC Bank. His professional interests include computer systems applications to business processes, virtualization technology, and cloud computing efficiencies. When Bob is not hard at work supporting the team he’s often found enjoying the company of his wife and two sons.